Ok, now I am officially out of planned Agnes tops so I promise I’ll start sewing some new stuff.
Today I don’t really feel like writing a lot about this top (I’ve been writing papers all day and I’m officially out of words). Also I’m tired from graduate school and haven’t really gotten any sleep in a few weeks. So I’ll just say a few things:
- The fabric is very soft
- The fabric was not slippery and didn’t roll when stretched
- The neckband was cut an extra inch, which was a very good decision
- I love wearing it because it’s super comfy
- I’m more impressed with my short-sleeved Agnes tops than my long-sleeved ones (not sure why)
- Moving on to new patterns now
Here are some more pictures for anyone interested.
Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to go sleep for several uninterrupted days.