So I’m going to admit something to you: I don’t really follow blogs. Not unless they are REALLY interesting or provide me with useful information. I’m trying to write a thesis, I don’t have time to read blogs. So I had no idea what the Liebster Award was until I was nominated for one! So, many thanks to SissyMack for the nomination!
1. What is your favorite thing about yourself?
I used to be ridiculously obsessed with my curly hair, and it has sadly changed enough during the past few years that I often sit back and think longingly on the days when my hair was much more well-behaved. So I can’t claim to believe this to be my favorite thing anymore. I supposed my favorite thing about myself now is my unique sense of style: petticoats, cat-eyeliner, red lipstick, beehive hairdos, etc.
2. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Iceland. Definitely Iceland. Also Argentina.
3. What is your favorite creative medium?
Makeup! My face is a wonderful (and sometimes more challenging, blemish-ridden) palette, but aside from using my face as a palette for makeup, I love to create makeup as well, and so the makeup itself becomes its own palette for my creative experiments.
4. What is your geeky secret? (I am a WWE fan)
I used to play World of Warcraft.
5. How would you describe your style?
Grace Kelly meets Bettie Page.
6. When did you start writing?
I started a few years ago on a different site to keep in touch with family while I was studying abroad.
7. Why did you start writing?
8. What is your favorite dessert?
9. Do you prefer fiction or non-fiction?
Fiction, definitely. Real life is already awful, why make it worse by reading about it?
10. What was the last movie you watched?
11. Which continent do you live on?
BLOG NOMINATIONS (less than 3000 followers):
- Sewing, for Cat People
- Hooks Pins and Needles
- Delilah & Thread
- Wandering Gaia
- Honorable Mention: a blog run by my friend (but she’s probably got more than 3000 followers whoops): She’s a Trip
LIEBSTER AWARD RULES:
If you have been nominated for The Liebster Award AND YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT, write a blog post about the Liebster award in which you:
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who awarded you.
3. Copy & Paste the award to your blog.
4. Nominate 5 blogs to receive the award who have less than 3000 followers.
5. Inform them of their nomination by leaving a comment on their blog.